Friday, January 11, 2008

Change is a good thing

I started this blog to make clear my feelings about the health care system, it’s reform and how to repair it. Those feelings have not changed, however I find there is a lack of new subject material. As I have been reading and following other nursing and medical blogs, I have decided to change the focus of this blog to my experiences as an RN. I work only PICU, Pediatric Intensive Care, for those non-medical types reading this. I also work as a traveller, so I move from city to city every 3-6 months. I will still post on political topics as the motivation strikes me, but no longer wish to restrict my writing to only those topics. I hope this new direction is a change for the better. I think it will be as I feel I will now be able to post more regularly and more generally about whatever may be on my mind on any given day. With that in mind, I am off to work on my next post. I cannot promise everyday as I have a full life with work, a wife and a two sons, 4 and 5, but will promise to do better than every 2 months. (where the h*ll did that time go).

No comments: